This project is for you if:
- the thought of crafting stresses you out.
- you don’t like to sit and concentrate on one task for hours.
- you see More than 5 steps are needed & quit reading.
- you want that feeling of accomplishment and admiration. (But not be exhausted & cranky)
- you can’t finish the project in one sitting. (Including drying/painting/sewing time)
- 5 x 6 or whatever size you have pre-sewn material bags (use what you have!)
- Cotton balls
- Glue stick (can whip stitch it instead but, my glued ones have lasted over a year)
Step 1: pull draw strings out of bag
Step 2: stuff with cotton balls
Step 3: seal with glue stick
Step 4: put heavy book on seal to close
Oh yah-you are done! Another positive childhood experience was created, reinforcing using what you already have to further imagination. GO YOU!!!
(Savannah college of art and design)